Passenger boats: Reduce your operating costs thanks to retrofit!
- Are you a river navigation professional?
- Are the operating costs of your thermal boat(s) increasing and severely penalizing your margins?
- Do you want to actively contribute to the energy transition and improve your image with your customers and partners?
Take advantage of a virtually free conversion study for your boats. Thanks to the retrofit process, you can keep your boats by only transforming the propulsion by switching to electric. You reduce your operating costs and increase your profitability with the simple replacement of your engine. Our customers increase their margin by 60%* on average thanks to converting to electric.
We are Lanéva, a pioneering company in zero-emission navigation for more than 6 years. We have been selected by Entreprises Fluviales de France (E2F) as Project Management Assistant (AMO) for passenger boats of up to 12 people and/or up to 20 meters that wish to make their transition. We support you in your grant application and carry out your study with our naval engineering experts.
Thanks to the support of French river organizations, our study is 90% subsidized.
As such, our study is made up of the following 5 parts:
- Personalized analysis of boat operation and energy balance
- Design and detailed technical recommendations
- Drafting a regulatory file for the inspection body
- Preparation and monitoring of business consultations
- Analysis and feedback
All professional actors, wherever they are on the national territory, benefit from subsidies to carry out this study. Do not hesitate to contact us directly to discuss your project and launch your study.
GATE is the support group for the energy transition. Imagined by Entreprises Fluviales de France (E2F) and technically supported by the Paris Port Community (CPP), it is a system which aims to support river operators in greening their fleet by putting them in contact with a Project Management Assistant (AMO) to guide them through each stage of their existing boat repowering projects.